Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ink a ink a bottle of ink, the cork fell out and you stink

My lovely sister is thinking about getting a tattoo.
I have two, well three all together but one was covered up by another. So speaking from hoards of experience, here is my suggestion to her as to what she should get.
It's pretty mellow, but still has that wow factor she might be looking for.

Tattoo's are lifetime commitments, they will be there weather you want them to or not. People will look at them and either think your off your rocker for having it or on a good day they will say 'wow, what a cool tattoo'.

It's funny because little kids are the best when it comes to tattoos. On a recent camping trip the little kid camping next to us came right up to me and said 'I like your tattoo, my dad has one too!' He was just so excited to tell me.

So give it some hard thought before inking yourself for life sister, and for the love of Pete, don't put it on the back of your leg. You'll regret it. Trust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too have been inked. I love it. We are getting another in a couple of weeks.
I agree about placement! That is VERY important.