Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Welcome Back! Did you miss me?

I'm baaaaaack! Oops, that was a little more scary than I thought it was going to be but whatever.
Here is a recap & things to remember about my blog postings:
  • WOM stands for Wine of the Month. I will give you details about the one bottle of wine that I sample each month and what I think of it. And by one bottle I mean one each day that ends in Y. And by that I mean one case. I mean crate. Sorry Mom.
  • TILSWLS stands for Things I Learned Since we Last Spoke. I learn a lot on a daily basis because people, although generally good hearted, are just a bunch of bozo's dressed up in fancy clothing. I know this because I am one of them.
  • For the enjoyment of everyone who reads this, please always comment as 'anonymous' and use fancy big words. Don't sign your name because that would give me the opportunity to judge you, and your ugly and have stinky breath so you don't want me to do that.
  • I love Calvin Klein.
  • My work is in the invisible magic lamp top secret cooler than you and your plain desk environmental field.
  • I spend my entire day fulfilling your needs by posting new and interesting things, gosh your selfish.
  • I also model for Macys, remember this?
  • Always remember that I am better than you.

I hope you enjoy reading this again. It's good to be back.

No comments: