Saturday, August 2, 2008

WOM for August

Ooo-la-la friends it's an exciting morning already!

First, I worked my tail off at the mini mall gym AND I get to inform all you lucky's about Augusts' WOM.

Since I know you value my opinion so much, here is my selection:

This is Pacific Peak Chardonnay. It is full of acidity pleasures. It is on the tart side. Oh the joys of drinking this wine are endless. But I'll let you in on a secret: Where I'm from, it's only 4 bucks! Heeheheheeeheheee How tickled was I when I decided to go out on a limb and grab the prettiest bottle from the very bottom shelf and it proved to be an excellent choice?!?!?!!?

Ok, so maybe I'm over exaggerating my excitement here, but when you find a good wine that is cheap, how can you go wrong, it's practically a no brainer.

So run along friends and go get yourself a bottle, you deserve it, after all, you just read my entire blog posting, that's punishment enough.




No comments: