Thursday, November 20, 2008

Really?

So I only have TWO readers willing to come forward and admit they read this blog? TWO? Well I think it's fair to say that there at least 3 more of you that are too chicken shit to leave a comment and possibly some others lurking around that haven't either. C'mon, don't be afraid, you can even post a comment and be anonymous. (This is possible so don't give me that 'I couldn't figure it out' BS). Oh well. THANK YOU to NorCalMrs and kbl for being brave and letting me know that you are faithful and committed readers of Paper Castles. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, like after have a couple glasses of wine in the tub. Or something.

MN sister and I will be running in a 5k together on Thanksgiving Day and I couldn't be more excited. I know it's not a huge feat to run 3.1 miles, but for me it's like landing on the moon. It has been a goal of mine for the past...oh...I don't know...10 years or so to run in one of these organized events so I am living out a dream friends. My 8 week coarse is done so I have been taking it easy the past week, letting my body recoup (by recoup I mean develop tendinitis in my ankle. What am I? 80?). So for the TWO OF YOU who read this, be cheering me and sister on in spirit at 830am on Thanksgiving Day morning.

That's all for now, thanks for reading YOU TWO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on. You will be the sexy, rosy, sweating champ that you are. I finally made it home!!! I didn't sleep last night--didn't even go back to my room, just gambled and drank until it was time to get to the airport. I DO NOT recommend this to anyone.
kbl

NorCalMrs said...

Good luck on the 5k!!