Sunday, December 7, 2008

Contest!

So it seems that people like to have contests on their blogs.

Always a follower, I am going to do the same.

Who needs Christmas bonus' or secret Santa gifts when you have me and Paper Castles to send you something you would never buy for yourself even if you had an extra buck or two.

If you can guess what this is a picture of, I will send you something marvelous.




Don't be too quick with your answer, there is more than meets the eye here.

Leave your answers in Comments (kbl, norcalmrs, KG, Denise), all you other ninnies can just e-mail me or if you're feeling brave, actually leave it Comments. Just a thought.

Good Luck!

6 comments:

NorCalMrs said...

A granite/marble countertop?

Anonymous said...

Counter above your desk at work.

Anonymous said...

I noticed that if I take a sleep aid, I make random phone calls. Huh? Scary. At least I don't drive---well that I know of.

Anonymous said...

cooking pot

Anonymous said...

ok ok I change my mind... its snow a black top road or driveway

Anonymous said...

If this works I will be amazed! I think it's a blanket up close and personal...