Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2 timer & other things

I have another blog. It's all about the baby.
It's pretty PG, I've got Grandma's looking at it.

This week so far has been exhausting in the sleep arena. Some of it is my own fault but the past couple of nights I will thank my CHILDREN (see I can say that now-weird!). J has been having nightmares not far off coarse from mine. Last night he said that he dreamt an ostrich bit his head off. That was at 330am. Just as I was about to fall back to sleep, Not Oscar kicked and/or jabbed me with all of it's ninja sassiness that I literally jolted forward.
Thanks kids, Mama will thank you later for all this in the form of a nice Hawaiian vacation alone.

On a completely unrelated note, I want to give three shout outs:
1) Welcome Back NorCalMrs. We all missed you and I am glad that at least one of us gets to own and use a passport.
2) Welcome Back VT sister. We all missed you and what you have accomplished is amazing. Especially wearing a bikini to a work dinner party, that takes some balls.
3) Thanks to who ever is reading my blog(s). I try to keep them entertaining and hope you continue following me in my adventures in suburbia. As long as I know there are at least 1 or 2 of you keeping tabs on me, I'll keep writing.

Carry on,
JSC

1 comment:

NorCalMrs said...

Yay Not Oscar! lol. Love it. It's good to be back.