Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TIHLSWLS

  • Everyone I know has a sense of humor, but you.
  • Yes, I am talking about you.
  • Yes, you.
  • You, sitting there, reading this.
  • Wow, I had no idea that you were so gullible that you are still wondering if I'm talking about you.
  • No worries, I am.
  • Everyone knows it too.
  • Don't believe me? Just ask 3 people you know if they classify you as a person with a sense of humor. Bet they hesitate, avoid eye contact, and say 'Ummmm...sorta?'
  • Now that you believe me, you must quickly move on to something else or try and say something witty to a co-worker or friend to try and prove me wrong.
  • I bet it won't work though, because you can't say funny witty things without a sense of humor.
  • And that's you, a no-sense-of-humor-and-now-slightly-irritated-by-this-blog-posting-somebody.

No comments: