Saturday, September 20, 2008

She shoots She SCORES!!!


Well, technically I didn't really do much to SCORE A TICKET to see this lady on October 3rd for one of her comedy shows, but I do have a ticket none the less! WHOOP WHOOP! I am beyond excited to see her show. I love love love My Life on the D List so to see her in concert is going to be great. It is actually a funny story how I came to get the ticket in the first place. Last week, Husband sent me an e-mail, it said 'so do you maybe want to go to this concert thingy?...' It didn't register with me right away so I replied 'What is it and where?' Only after I sent that reply did I scroll down to see an attached e-mail from one of husbands' co-workers saying that she had to sell her ticket because of some family obligations and maybe I would want it? Umm...let's think together...YES. I quickly replied back 'YES TAKE THE TICKET I WANT IT I'M SHAKING TAKE THE F**KING TICKET' K, maybe I exaggerate but you get the gist. So I now am the official owner of one ticket, the other person she was going to go with I sorta kinda know but not really 'cause who really cares I'm going. Jealous?



Also, last week, I went to see Family Groove Company in concert, here's a little sampling of their music. And a little some thing extra. Heeheeheeheheee...

They are excellent in concert. I highly highly highly suggest going to one of their shows. I'm so proud to say I'm related to one of the band members.

Later bitches!

No comments: