Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TIHLSWLS

  • I have mad plumbing skillz.
  • I have the best kid on the planet.
  • Acquiring phone paparazzi talent is not difficult when you work 2 blocks from the Vikings training center.
  • I also have no idea why I care so much.
  • Me and husband speak the same love language.
  • Super Kid has obtained husbands fashion sense.
  • Customizing the Google homepage was way more fun than I thought it was going to be.
  • Doing this at work is a no-no.
  • I don't understand Facebook.
  • I can't keep track of all my 'I'm sure I'll remember that' user names and passwords.
  • Tom Brady is nursing a major boo-boo.
  • I wish I was that boo-boo.
  • I mega heart Tom Brady.
  • I mega hate pollen.
  • My feet stink, like real bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are your feet still skinky? Here is an idea---soak them in rock salt water! Heard it works.
Your kid is a super kid, but my step-kid is a super teen!
I love the Office---it is too funny. I think of you at your Office.