Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It has to be said...again

Today is a very special day.

Today is someone's birthday.

That special someone has made me realize how important life is.

He is someone who makes me smile.

Someone who tells me I look beautiful even when I know I don't.

Someone who says 'This is the best chicken and cheese hotdish I've ever tasted' even though the rice is undercooked and there is too much cheese and mushy vegetables.

Someone who truly truly truly believes in the golden rule.

Someone, who in his short (now) 8 years, has a heart of gold.

Happy Birthday Super Kid.

You are one in a million.



2 comments:

NorCalMrs said...

Happy Birthday Super Kid!!! He is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Kid of My Favorite Sister that has Gorgeous Red Hair. We LOVE YOU SUPER KID!!!!!