Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ah screw it



Here are the WOM selections for August and September (husband has yet to download my ultra cool pictures from the camera to the computer and I'm afraid if I wait any longer I'll completely space which one's I want to talk about and have a 2 year old esk melt down)(why don't I just download them myself you ask? because husband is a computer engineer and I would undoubtedly screw something up if I tried it myself):
Smoking Loon. It is deeeeeelious. We had an endless supply up at our Madden's weekend vacation. I had the Merlot (weird, I know but it was good) and the Chardonnay. Worried that this brand was exclusive to the resort, we stocked up while we were there thinking that 12 bucks wasn't so bad for yummy wine. Well low and behold the next time I was cruising around Sam's Club I found they had it there. For 6 bucks. *sigh*
I know we are already into October (what the fuck) so I try and be more on the ball with these things.
Drink up sisters.
Chow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smoking Loon only at a resort? Oh grasshopper, you have SO much to learn.
But I am very proud that you braved the elements to get your run on. You are turning into a runner!! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Update your damn blog