Saturday, October 4, 2008

Your my Hero

Dear Kathy,

Your my hero. Your show last night was absolutely hilarious. I've never laughed so hard for so long. Your bit about Sarah Palin and shushing people in movie theaters was off the charts funny. I have now put you on the list of people I love. Which is sorta weird because we've never met, but I don't care, I love you.

The only things I would slightly change about the night, would be that my sister in VT had a go-go gadget copter so she could have been there with me to see it. I thought about her almost the whole time and thought how much she would love you too after seeing the show. I must ask that you make a pit stop in Burlington VT and do a show there so she can see you live because my dreams of materializing a go-go gadget copter are pretty out there. Thanks.

Although your bit about celebrity baby names, stemming from the weird names that Sarah Palin gave her kids, was funny, the girl I went with has the same name as Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' little girl (spelled different but pronounced the same). I sorta felt bad for her because you went off about how odd that name is and it caused for an uncomfortable moment when I glanced over at her out of the corner of my eye. She looked pretty miffed. (It was funny though I just didn't laugh because she was sitting right next to me and I barely know the girl, but I really wanted to).

Remember mama loves you and the next time you swoop into Minneapolis, I am going to buy two tickets and drag my husband with me, just so he can see how funny you are and because your bj joke at the beginning will only be funny coming from you.

A huge fan in the Minneapolis,

Super



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks for thinking of me little sister. You are so wonderful. Okay, gotta go to the farmer's market.