Sunday, October 19, 2008

Picture update


Husband downloaded some pictures (finally-sheesh) so I thought I'd post some to share.

Here is the pot roast that I successfully made

And the cinnamon rolls

One slow Sunday afternoon we had this floating in our backyard

Here are the pretty flowers that I planted in the front of the house and had to yank out of the ground to plant the tulip bulbs. That was a little more difficult than I thought it was going to be. They were doing so well!


One weekend we ventured out to a MN Apple Orchard. It was such a great warm fall day. Sunny and 75. The fall colors on the tree's were amazing. Everything was perfect minus the ladybug community that decided to reproduce in large quantities and bite. Not cool.


That same weekend, French Kitty went out on the deck, forgot where the door was, and tried to get back in thru the window.


You can always check out my flickr! photos. I try and update that site as well. Just click on What is this? on the badge to the left and then click on Super8080 to see some fun photos.


Later gators.

No comments: