Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wish List

Hi Friends

Have you ever wondered what I wished for? Like, 4 or 5 years ago? Sure you have. Along with your own busy lives I am sure your mind has wondered into thinking 'I wonder what Super 2 wished for like 4 or 5 years ago.'

Well, wonder no more my prettys, I will gladly tell you. (And of course I wished for world peace, the end of hunger and the cure for all known diseases so don't get all 'oh wow how selfish of her' on me, k?)

Alright, brace yourself, here's the list:

  • My Husband

Doozy of a list huh. What can I say, I'm a pretty lucky girl. We all have flaws. And by 'we all' I am mostly talking about myself. I know how I am. I'm moody. I spaz out over small things. I get upset when people don't say thank you (I'd like to take this opportunity to say Thank You to anyone reading this who I might have accidentally forgotten to say Thank You to for whatever reason or occasion). I like to have things go perfectly (yes I live in a land of rainbows and unicorns). I'm sensitive, like little girl sensitive. I put my foot in my mouth A LOT. I get up at the crack of dawn on the weekends. Despite all of these things, husband loves me. And he tells me he loves me a lot and I like it. I know there are some of you out there that don't say you love your spouses/friends/family that much (guilty!) but I think if I didn't hear husband say it to me, I would probably start walking backwards and convince myself it was normal because it would be so weird to not hear him say it to me. And yes, I completely rely on him to make me feel good. Not really but just to beat you to the punch. Although sometimes I don't see it right away, husband goes out of his way just to make me happy. And we all know how difficult that is sometimes, right?

So, now that I have fulfilled your curiosity over what I wished for like 4 or 5 years ago, I will now satisfy another one of your curiosities about what I wish for NOW. Like today. Again, OF COURSE I wish for the end of world hunger, world peace, and money for Super Kid's college education. But if money were no object (and I know it is because I don't have any of it---but still happy and well adjusted, sortof well adjusted anyway), this is what I would wish for.

Here we go!

  • Volkswagen Toureg
  • Naps everyday in the middle of the day
  • A really cool job
  • A new pair of black pants
  • A new pair of black shoes exactly like the ones I have now (they don't make them anymore and frankly I think they kinda smell and the back is coming apart but I REFUSE to throw them out and until someone else does, I will continue to wear them)
  • Mint body wraps every other weekend
  • The ability to sleep past 7am
  • Plane tickets
  • To try and figure out why my upcoming 32nd birthday is hitting me like a ton of bricks
  • A bigger garage
  • A trip to California to see people that I miss
  • And to Vermont (duh)
  • Something to do at work today
  • The sun to shine
  • Magic Lamp

Alright, there you have it. Pretty impressive isn't it?

Now that I have wasted 5 minutes of your lives that you will never get back, I hope you are satisfied!

Kisses!!!!

Oh, and if I haven't told you lately, I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, THANK YOU. Second, I love you. Third, my wish is that you would call me. And finally, my wish is for you to throw away those stinky shoes. I mean, really, don't you watch TLC's What Not To Wear? What would Stacy and Clinton think?