Sunday, November 9, 2008

I DID IT!

I finished my 8 week running program today with a bang!


I ran my longest ever today, 2 miles consecutively, no stopping in between. What a great feeling! I even accomplished this at the mini mall gym (where I have found that I sweat like a banshee but whatever, it prevents people from using the treadmill next to me. I must look like a slobbering pig, beat red face with sweat running down my lovely face. Oh well).


So now I am on to my next task which is another running program by the same people/website as the 8 week one. This one is 6 weeks. Updates to share in the coming weeks I'm sure.


On an unrelated topic, here is my WOM selection for November:

Flying Dog Classic Ale. Yes, I realize this is a beer but it is good enough to make my wine list. If that makes any sense. I know it doesn't but just go with it ok? I received this as a birthday present (high class friends I have). I didn't drink it with any food. I just had it alone. Not by myself alone but not with any snacks.

Highly recommend. Go ahead, try it. You won't regret it.

3 comments:

idl3mind said...

Doggie Style Pale is one of my all time favorites

Anonymous said...

Beer sucks donkey but I'll trust you, my little sista.

KARRA YERTA WINES said...

I am still waiting to try this fine drop in Australia. Good choice! I am sure it will exceed my expectations when, if ever, I get to try it:) Go doggy go!