Friday, November 7, 2008

WOM for October

Is it still October?
The month where Super Kid turned 8 years old and reminds me every single solitary day that he loves me no matter how tired, cranky, PMSy, and moody I am?
The month where I, Super 2, celebrated her 32nd birthday doing what she loved the most which was eating a hearty breakfast at The Original Pancake House for breakfast, eating salmon for dinner, and watching reality TV for about 3 hours, and had a handsome husband give me the best wine on earth?
The month where we celebrated Halloween by Treat-or-Treating in our non seemingly booze infested (rejoicefully so) neighborhood where 'everybody knows your name and their always glad you came' ?
Yes, October was very kind to me this year (dispite a few hicups that I would luvre to complain about but won't).
But because it was filled with such goodness, I will save my selection for WOM for October, and it will be worth the wait and shell shocking I assure you.
Which reminds me of my shell shocking 22nd Birthday present from Mom. It was a Cabbage Patch Kid. It was attached to a card that said 'Good things come to those who wait.'
Words to live by, no?
Moms are smart.

No comments: