Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ok fine

And the winner of the contest is (drum roll please)...

NOBODY!

Nobody guessed it dead on but KG was the closest. I did find out that she formed a posse of lurkers who checked out the photo to try and help her out so because she CHEATED (although I never stated any rules about getting help because I didn't think anyone would actually try to guess so in future contests you cannot have your friends check out the picture and help you so you can win) she didn't win fairly.

But she was almost right.

I have another picture that was taken right after the contest pic, maybe it will shed some light on what it is:

Does this help?

It's our front window. If you've ever looked at my Flickr photo's you'll see that I took the scary storm cloud picture out the same window. Or, if you've ever been to my house, you know that there is a chair sitting in front of the window. I was sitting there, I tilted the camera sideways, and snapped a shot of the snow that was stuck to it during our most recent snow storm.

See it now?

So KG was almost there with her guess of snow on the blacktop or snow on the camera lens. But I can't verify that she actually guessed it. So if the person who guessed it would like to come forward, I will gladly send you a useless prize. Or, KG, if it was you, I need proof from your helpers that it wasn't them. See what happens when you cheat?!?!??!?!!

I am going to start something new on Paper Castles in the next couple of days so stay tuned friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok... for the record I did not get any help from a helper so if you can take my word then super duper, you know where I live and if not..BRING IT ON!!! I will be able to figure it out again ;)