Thursday, January 15, 2009

TIHLSWLS

It's been a while...

  • I urge you to see the movie, Four Christmas', like I urge people to nap.
  • Husband does not hold on to things like I do.
  • I have a super cool cousin.
  • I felt like smoking for the first time in 3 years last week.
  • Throwing up is really lame.
  • Flannel sheets are the best invention.
  • I will never tire of hearing Tales of Napoleon.
  • The prospect of getting a new cell phone has turned me into a giddy 13 year old.
  • Beef Stew = Bliss.
  • I think I have water stuck in my ear.
  • I miss summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Throwing up ???? are you ??? maybe ??? I heard of funny cravings but smoking...LOL

Anonymous said...

I smoked a couple cigars in Annapolis. Not the big stinky ones, rather delicate vanilla smelling smokey ice cream treat.