Friday, August 28, 2009

Warning

There might be some new lurkers to Paper Castles via the baby blog or from NorCalMrs' blog so I wanted to give them a quick shout out (heyyyyy) and a little warning...
Paper Castles is meant for me to vent without a lot of thought or judgement. About anything and everything. Please know that in reading some of these entries you might be offended, start blushing, or maybe even start sweating a little. Like in real life, I swear A LOT. It's not something that I'm particularly proud of, but whatever, it's just what I do. If you get all uppity about swear words, then DON'T READ THIS BLOG. If you feel like your opinion of me might change by reading some of the entries, then please go back to just reading the baby blog. That is G rated. This is R rated.
One other suggestion, if you really really really insist on continuing to read this, please know that I am not trying to offend you, I'm just being me. I like to think that everyone who reads this is like me: open minded, likes making fun of things, and drinks heavily (I'm tempted to write something about not drinking while I'm pregnant but I guess if you really think I would do that then you have bigger problems then I know how to deal with).
Oh and in my little land of unicorns and fairies, people think I'm hysterical.

You have been warned,
JSC

No comments: