Thursday, August 27, 2009

FAT

Don't ever feel bad about gaining weight.
I had back to back doctor's appointments this week-one on Monday and one on Tuesday.
Both of the appointments were at 1120am.
The nurse lady weighed me at each appointment and guess how much weight was gained in between appointment #1 and #2?
FOUR.
I somehow managed to gain FOUR pounds in 24 hours. I think the nurse lady felt sorry for me so she said the scale was wrong, then blamed it on the medication I am taking. Husband must have felt equally bad because he tried to blame it on maybe me wearing more clothes at appt #2 then at appt #1 (but really I was wearing the exact same outfit because I don't give a shit anymore). Nice thoughts but I think the root of the problem is with me and my obsession with Twinkies.

Oink,
JSC

1 comment:

NorCalMrs said...

You can gain and lose up to 4 lbs/day and that is normal. Seriously! Hang in there!