Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blinded by the light

5 days until I am done hating life at 4 hour 10 minute intervals.
5 days until I can casually snack on a chocolate bar, cookie or skittle.
5 days until I can exercise without worrying about the repercussions of sweating too much and leaking everywhere.
5 days until I never have to utter the words 'pump and dump' after drinking a glass or two of wine.
5 days until I can happily drink wine with my sausage, green pepper and onion pizza.
5 days until I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night with big sore boobies that are hard as rocks and ready to burst.
5 days until I don't have to lug the stupid machine back forth with me where ever I go.
5 days until I don't have to lift my shirt up in the bathroom at work and get super fucking cold.
5 days until I can eat the spiciest of spicy foods (look out BDubs).
5 days....oh the glory of it all.

Wishing I had a time machine,
JSC

2 comments:

NorCalMrs said...

What happens in 4 days?

JSC said...

I stop using the breast pump.