Thursday, December 17, 2009

I hope this comes out the right way

I've been thinking a lot lately about where I'm suppose to be.
Am I suppose to be a Mom?
Am I suppose to live in this house?
Am I suppose to have this job?
This has all come full circle in the past few weeks where I've come to realize that yes, this is exactly where I'm suppose to be. That every single solitary decision I have made has led me to this place right here.
But then this led me to question why? Why am I in this place right here right now? Is it for a bigger reason that I don't know about?
Like what if I decided to not go online that one night while babysitting sisters kids and poke around on that Internet dating website and had that one fleeting little 'why not' moment and sign up? If I hadn't, I never would have met Husband. Would I have met him in some other capacity? But if I didn't, I wouldn't have perfect daughter right now. Isn't that weird? That one little tiny decision led me to her.
And that could be the answer of why. Why am I here? Because if I wasn't here, then I wouldn't have her. And maybe she is going to bring me someone else in the far off future that will impact my life in some grand way. I guess it's a little bit of a snowball effect.
So, it is a little early for New Years resolutions, but I think I know mine already (and this could just be life teaching me an odd lesson of revelations after 33 years): I am going to be confident in every decision I make. I am not going to question it because it will lead me to things that are suppose to happen.
Yes, that's what I'm going to do.

Clearly,
JSC

1 comment:

NorCalMrs said...

Awesome resolution. I also have thoughts like this. Jason and I were in the same places several times, but had we both not been on that exact online dating site, at the same time, we never would have met. It's weird how things work out...but I believe everything happens for a reason, and how it is supposed to. Yay for your awesome family!