Monday, January 11, 2010

I fail

We got home from going out to eat on Friday and I was fuller than full of spicy chicken. Albeit completely satisfied I felt a little guilty. I mean, I was eating really really really good for a long time. With the exception of the last month of my pregnancy, I ate lots of fruits and veggies and took my vitamins like a good girl and even drank milk for crying out loud for a YEAR.
Anyway, we get home and husband says he needs to go to the store real quick. I thought it was weird but whatever.
He leaves and is back in like 15 minutes and what does he have in tow?
A 12 pack of my old best friend Mountain Dew.
I'm like Hey what's that? (no I didn't, I said What the Fuck is that?).
He goes I got you a present and smiles so genuinely my heart skipped a beat.
I tried not to get mad, but I did a little. Now I have to find the will power not to drink the shit. Because if I have just one, I will start slipping back into a can of MD a day habit and that's just wrong.
What do you think I did?


JSC

2 comments:

NorCalMrs said...

I seriously just spit out my water I was drinking at "Now I have to find the will power not to drink the shit" Jason did that to me once too with Coke. I drink it all the time and gain weight. I quit drinking it on the 1st, but had 1 yesterday. Oops. Did you bring it to work? Dump it??

Anonymous said...

Don't do it!!!! I know you want to but don't do it!!!! Soda is bad...just think of the headaches!?