Wednesday, May 20, 2009

At least it's legitimate

The previous post must have sparred some funky waves in my brain because this morning at 430am I woke up gasping for air and waving my hands around wildly due to this:

Dream # 3:

Husband and I were at a zoo in the Snake Exhibit. I was looking at a python type snake in a little plastic cage. I thought it was pretty funny that the snake was striking the side of the plastic cage but wasn't getting too far because it was in the cage. Suddenly, I was in the bathroom in the house I grew up in and the snake was out in the hallway. My genius self wasn't about to be conquered by the snake so I tried to shut the door. Only the door wouldn't close all the way. I started screaming 'MOM HELP ME MOM HELP ME' because the snake was coming towards me. I heard her in the distance say 'Oh just give me a minute would ya' Just as she finished saying that I jumped on the toilet to try to get away but it lunged at my face.
That's when I woke up. 430am wake up time, didn't go back to sleep.

Lovely, isn't it? And I didn't even know that I was afraid of snakes. It's never even been on any list of mine of things I am even remotely afraid of.

Ah pregnancy, bringing out the best in me.

No comments: