Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weird dreams

I have weird and terrifying dreams A LOT.

Pregnancy hormones only send them into orbit making them unrealistic sounding and far fetched.
Ask Husband or French Kitty the next time you see them and they will tell you that once a week (probably more because I barely remember the times I do wake up) I have a horrific terrifying dream and I wake up screaming or thinking the blankie's are trying to strangle me.
Here are a couple of gems that I can remember freaking my shit out (and no they will not sound scary but in all reality they were):

Dream #1: I was lost in Uptown with Husband. We were going in and out of stores trying to find a record. Why? I don't know. It was raining and the streets were very crowded. We were walking along and ended up in a park. We start running because a YELLOW CLOWN was chasing us. We found a cave and hid in it. We could see him but he couldn't see us and was leering in the cave, laughing.
I woke up from this dream at 3am and didn't fall back to sleep.

Dream #2: I was riding a 10 speed bike on a 4 lane highway but with no cars. I was cold. I was trying to cross the highway and out of no where a little lamb appears. I remember thinking in the dream What the hell is a lamb doing on a highway? Then the lamb attacked me.
I woke up from this dream at 4am and like Dream #1, didn't fall back to sleep. Because of a LAMB.

Told ya. Good thing I'm pregnant because otherwise these dreams certify me as crazy.

Happy Trails,
JSC

No comments: