Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ode to Mini Me

I had a chat with little niece M last night, it makes me smile and confirms that her parents got it all wrong when they didn't just name her right after me:

Me: Do you like fajitas?
M: Yea.
Me: Do you like green peppers, red peppers and onions?
M: No, I only like orange peppers.
Me: Ok, either way when you come over we'll have fajitas!
M: Yea, I like potatoes.
Me: What? No, fajitas.
M: What? Cheetos?
Me: No. FAJITAS. Say it with me FA-HEEEEEE-TAAAAAS
M: What? Fa-Rita's? What are those?
Me: Never mind, potatoes it is.

Just goes to show that no matter how awful a nights sleep I have (waking up sneezing, wheezing, scratchy throat, eyes watering, tossing and turning because my hips feet & fingers fell asleep, snot running down my face-yea I'm pretty glamorous) there are still things to laugh about.

Life is fun,
JSC

No comments: